Who is our client?
Company is an ecommerce platform selling sports supplements – premium protein supplements and sports accessories, specially created for people engaged in high endurance sports like CrossFit.
They are the exclusive European distributor of sports supplements and apparel in Europe. They are a team of dynamic, passionate and digitally driven people. The success of the organization comes from its human centric approach. People are everything in the company. This gives the freedom to rapidly innovate, adapt to new circumstances and make the most of the opportunities we spot.
Lots of the team members are athletes themselves, so the eye’s constantly on the goal and they do everything to get there.
– maintaining and improving websites
– modify existing web pages and software applications
– debug and resolve moderate to complex problems
– independently perform problem determination and resolution
– design mobile-based features
– collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
– create quality mockups and prototypes
– help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
– ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
– stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
– proven work experience as a UX designer
– would be good if you are Front-end developer as well, but if you are not, you will cooperate closely with developers
– excellent analytical and multitasking skills
– familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop
– in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
– understanding of layout aesthetics
– fluency in English language
Nice to haves:
Behavioural design or design for habits
What you can expect when working with us:
– a pay-check that is fair for the work you provide (we aim to make our team members comfortable with what they earn)
– being surrounded by people that love what they do and constantly look for the best possible solutions
– a creative environment where your ideas are listened to, discussed and where the best ones are implemented, tested and if successful, scaled
– a desk in our office in the heart of Poznan
– all necessary tools – from the laptop you’ll use to digital tools you’ll require to do your job in the best possible way
– flexible hours that allow you work at the time you feel the most creative and comfortable with
– a completely non-corporate environment