Our client – the Divante Company – is an e-commerce Software House which has been dynamically growing on the Polish and European marketplace; the Company is a leader in the implementation of new technologies supporting business development, among others for such companies as CDP.pl, Home & You, TIM, Plus, Reserved, InterSport, TUI, Solar, Energa, Unizeto, SpieleMax, Loods5, Norstedts, Linda Farrow, Odlo.
The Company’s development entails a further expansion into the markets of western and northern Europe, which is why we are looking for a new sales team employee to fill in the position of the:
place of work: Wrocław
This offer may be perfect for you, as long as you are able to confirm the following:
- you have experience in foreign sales – Western Europe and / or Northern Europe – this is an indispensable requirement, because the development of sales in these markets will be your main task;
- you have been acquiring or you used to acquire clients for companies from the technological, IT and professional services sectors;
- experience in team management is not required if you are working for a company, where you can observe the implemented modern mechanisms of sales, market, and team management; especially, if you additionally see managerial potential in yourself;
- you want to develop personally in a managerial role, since you have a vision and ideas on how to best support your team, so that it may achieve the Company’s goals;
- if you are already a good salesman today, then your role will entail translating individual successes into team goals;
- you know how to define a sales strategy based on the goals and resources at your disposal and you are then capable of successfully implementing it;
- you would describe the type of sales with which you have the most experience as consultative – that is such that entails the management of multiple stages leading up to a successful transaction closure;
- you define yourself as a doer focused on the implementation of ideas and solutions that you yourself create. Personality traits such as consistency, focus on the goal and solution-seeking capacity will be necessary.
Expectations and Tasks:
- increase in sales in accordance with the Company’s assumptions, and in the direction of foreign sales;
- development and implementation of a sales strategy within a sales and marketing team;
- managing a team of several people using modern methods of market building;
- co-creation of the marketing policy;
- close-knit cooperation with the Marketing Team, Project Management and the Board of Managers;
- fluid communication skills in English allowing for comfortable and confident conducting of sales talks.
What we offer:
- a B2B contract or a contract of employment;
- attractive remuneration – especially for those candidates who do not have managerial experience yet, but who, however, hold such aspirations;
- support in implementing your tasks arising from your role in the Company imparted by the team, which is focused on achieving the common business goal;
- great independence in action, as long as the strategy and its implementation will constitute a reliable direction of achieving the Company’s goals;
- the ability to implant your best sales practices onto your team, but above all – an opportunity to develop your career towards sales management.
Divante is currently implementing projects on the Magento, Pimcore, Oro platforms, in addition to typical custom-made designs. This may be one of the directions of sales development, but there may also be completely different ones. We will expect proposals, concepts and new ideas from candidates who are ready to match our expectations – we encourage you to talk and exchange experiences.
Divante is a place where you can implement the most ambitious plans and innovative IT projects, working for dynamically expanding clients from many sectors and markets around the world.
If we have inspired your interest with our offer, we cannot wait to have a chat with you – a short one, to start with, to see if we can meet up and talk in person about the prospect of building a joint venture. If not, we wish you further successes, hoping that perhaps we may keep one another in mind for any possible future cooperation.
Feel free to contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you attach your CV, do not forget to include in it the following clause:
„I consent to the processing of my personal data indicated above by Saleswise Sp. z o. o. for the purposes of performing the recruitment process for entities seeking job candidates. The Administrator of Personal Data is Saleswise sp. Z o.o., entered into the National Court Register, kept by the District Court of Poznań Nowe Miasto (New Town) and Wilda in Poznań, in the 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000613938 with the registered office in Poznań at ul. Naramowicka 217B/17, 61611 Poznań, REGON (Polish/ National Business Registry Number): 364251527. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended). I am aware of the right of access to my data, the possibility of correcting it and of the fact that my consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in the deletion of my personal data from the dataset in which they are processed.”