Who is our client?
Company is an ecommerce platform selling sports supplements – premium protein supplements and sports accessories, specially created for people engaged in high endurance sports like CrossFit.
What project would you be working on?
As health&fitness is a globally raising concern, the sources of information on the topic become limitless and hard to navigate. However, individuals need a simple, direct solution, tailored to their personal needs. In order to solve this problem we recently developed an assistant-like-app that simplifies the connection between fitness and nutrition. This is done by applying machine learning algorithms to find similarities between datapoints of users, that enable us to match, predict and guide users via a consumer centric approach. Our goal is to make people’s lives better by offering them a personalised solution when it comes to nutrition, based on their personal data, lifestyle and fitness activity. This is a start-up project with a start-up mentality and motivation behind it.
We are looking for a person that will help us test, improve and bring this app to life for the entire world.
The role demands
We are looking for an architect / business process analyst with project management and presentation skills, solid background in consumer psychology and UX, the ability to write clear requirements and work on them, familiarity with mobile app development process and a mentality of starting with the user and working backwards.
- mobile app product management experience, delivering highly successful product strategies OR similar experience based on computer gaming development
- ease in handling data: you go get the data you need and leverage it to make decisions and drive growth
- excellent market research skills: you’re constantly looking for the consumer truth and you’re strong at integrating this information into your product and growth strategies
- solid budget planning skills
- you’re a self-driven character, a good collaborator and a simplifier: clarity and delivery always come first
- good in highlighting the essence of products and the value they create
- you’ve got a hands-on approach and you don’t back down when it comes to getting your hands dirty when it comes to fixing something
- you can easily recognise the missing resources when working on a project
- you’re able to estimate time realistically and adjust your estimation along the way, not just postpone everything on deadline day
Your goal will be to define the right retention curve for our product and product-market fit.
As a Product Manager you will be in charge of designing and supervising the application’s proof of concept, based on which you will take actionable measures to improve the product and craft an effective launch plan. Once the app will be launched you will be in charge of constantly testing and improving its relevance for our target audience, designing new features for testing, and creating a lean user experience that will generate fast growth.
“We spend approximately half our adult life working – the perfect job is not about what you are producing, it’s about how, why and with whom you are producing it with.”
What you can expect when you start working with us:
- a pay-check that is fair for the work you provide (we aim to make our team members comfortable with what they earn)
- being surrounded by people that love what they do and constantly look for the best possible solutions
- the ability to work remotely
- all the necessary tools you need to create and manage the best eco-system for this start-up idea — from laptop and peripherals through all digital tools you’ll require to do your job in the best possible way to building your own team
- flexible hours that allow you to work at the time you feel the most creative and comfortable with
- a start-up setting and a completely non-corporate environment
If you are interested in taking this role, please send us your portfolio with apps & services you’ve developed.