WhatClinic.com is a marketplace that helps patients find, compare and book the clinic that meets their needs, in more than 145 countries. We provide detailed listings for over 150,000 clinics and medical specialist including doctors, dentists, beauty & cosmetic surgery, fertility, aesthetics, physiotherapy and holistic treatments among others. Our business is focused on empowering the consumer by giving them all the information they need to make an informed choice of edical treatment providers. Over 1.5 million patients use WhatClinic.com every single month to find and compare clinics. WhatClinic.com is a fast growing company, with fun and fast paced environment, that keeps evolving and offers great opportunities to challenge you and progress your career. This role could is based in Poznan (Poland) in a fantastic city center location at SpokoWork. About the Role : Executive Online Sales Representative (English & any other european language)
We are now seeking a person for the position of
Executive Online Sales Representative
This is a business-to-business sales position where the Executive Online Sales Representative is responsible for managing our Top Markets by engaging with new clinics and assisting them to start publishing their treatments in WhatClinic. You will help the Clinics to learn how effectively use WhatClinic to attract new patients, advice in how to develop a digital advertising strategy that meets their growth goals, and create a long lasting relationship, where WhatClinic becomes an integral part of their revenue growth in the future. You will work towards individual targets and will be part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing WhatClinic customer base worldwide. You will be in a phone based environment and you will interact with the clinics via inbound/outbound calls and email.
This role would suit a very ambitious, driven professional who is motivated by achieving targets, which are rewarded by a generous uncapped commission structure, and it is a fantastic opportunity, for the successful candidate to join a rapidly expanding, technology based firm and
to work with the finest of innovators in the market.
● Build a solid client base for WhatClinic by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly
new business sales targets across our Top Markets.
● Use a consultative sales process to understand customer problems, objections,
concerns, and needs.
● Prioritize and timely qualify incoming demand from prospects.
● Manage her/his own Markets and define campaigns to attract clinics.
● Manage the business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
● Outbound calls to identified high potential prospects.
● Interacting with clinics located across the world via phone and email on a daily basis
● Selling WhatClinic products: website subscriptions, enquiry/booking packages to new
● Influence and negotiate prices / packages with new customers.
● Support and coach junior Sales Reps if needed to improve in their sales performance.
○ New Clinics Contacted
○ Offers Sent
○ New Business Acquired
○ Expected Monthly Revenue
○ Total Sales Value
○ Long-term Clinic Success
Skills / Experience:
● 3 or more years of experience in a similar sales role with full understanding of the sales
● A good understanding of the consultative selling process and solution-based selling.
● Goal and target orientated with proven track record of driving new business and
exceeding sales quota.
● Proven track of acquiring Top Accounts or Groups of Customers (chains) and closing
deals at a Significant Value.
● Proven negotiation, account management, organisational, and time management skills.
● Experience with self-prospecting and cold calling / outbound activities.
● Self-starter and motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.
● Technically competent with experience managing CRM systems.
● High level of attention to detail.
● Perfectly Fluent in English AND any other european language (Native will be preferred).
Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken in both languages. Ability to
hold a confident and controlled conversation.
● Experience educating customers on why they should shift their marketing
strategies from traditional media to digital.
● Understanding of the online advertising industry.
● 3rd level qualification or equivalent experience.
If this offer looks like good opportunity to you – do not hesitate to contact us!
We’re waiting for your CV at email@example.com
Please don’t forget to mention compulsory clause in your CV.
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie wskazanych powyżej moich danych osobowych przez Saleswise Sp. z o.o. do w celu przeprowadzenia procesu rekrutacyjnego na rzecz podmiotów poszukujących kandydatów do pracy. Administratorem Danych Osobowych jest Saleswise sp. z o.o. wpisana do Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS 0000613938 z siedzibą w Poznaniu na ul. Naramowicka 217B/17, 61611 Poznań, REGON 364251527. Dane osobowe będą przetwarzane zgodnie z przepisami Ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2014 r. poz. 1182 ze zm.). Jestem świadomy(a) przysługującego mi prawa dostępu do treści moich danych, możliwości ich poprawiania oraz tego, że moja zgoda może być odwołana w każdym czasie, co skutkować będzie usunięciem moich danych osobowych ze zbioru danych, w którym są one przetwarzane.”